Meals on Wheels Menu Choices
WesleyLife Meals on Wheels offers a wide menu selection to meet your needs. All of our meals meet low-sodium, heart-healthy special diet requirements and offer one-third of the Recommended Daily Intakes (RDI's) for older Americans.
Hot, homemade meal
We offer a traditional hot, homemade noon meal that is individually packaged, heat-sealed and delivered fresh to your door Monday through Friday. The complete meal package includes whole-wheat bread, dessert or fruit, 1% milk, and 100% juice.
Individuals may substitute a hot meal for a deli selection. Each meal comes with two side salads, a cookie or fruit, 1% milk, and 100% juice. Deli selections include:
- A fresh green salad, such as Club, Chef, Cordon Bleu, Mandarin Chicken, or Oriental Salad.
- Chilled deli meat or deli salad sandwich.
- Freshly wrapped deli meat, cheese and vegetable wrap.
The ultimate in convenience, frozen weekend meals packages are delivered on Fridays.
We make every effort to accommodate special needs,
- Diabetic/no concentrated sweets
- Mechanically soft/ground/pureed
- Low sodium
- Low cholesterol/heart healthy
- Liquid meal supplements are also available with a doctor's prescription
In addition to providing meals to fit special diets, we also provide suggestions and education on how to fit our meal options into any special diet prescribed by a doctor.