Team Member Giving and Fundraising Events
Support WesleyLife's ministries, which are transforming the aging experience for older adults, wherever they call home.
There are numerous ways in which team members can get involved throughout the year in giving back to those in need. All gifts are tax deductible.
Here are just a few ways for you to get involved:
- Event participation. During the year, WesleyLife hosts (or is the beneficiary of) several fundraising events like — golf tournaments, walks/runs, ice cream socials, and even a culinary competition. In addition to the opportunity to participate in these events, there is often a need for volunteers.
- "I'm Helping" — Easy Give and Forget It payroll deduction. Give as little as $3 a paycheck. Sign-up once and your gift comes out automatically each paycheck.
- Angel Tree. Share your holiday spirit by selecting an angel from one of our holiday trees scattered throughout WesleyLife in December and give a gift.
- Adopt a Client Program. WesleyLife at Home provides programs for homebound older adults and disabled clients. Each November team members are invited to assist a client in need by purchasing gifts among a list of items needed by individual clients.
- Honor a client or resident you have served or a program you feel passionate about by giving a one-time charitable donation via check or credit card. For credit card donations, visit our online donation page.
- Good Samaritan Fund and Good Shepherd Fund fundraising events. Each year WesleyLife hosts local fundraising events at its seven Communities for Healthy Living to support these funds. Donations allow residents who have outlived their financial means due to unforeseen circumstances to continue to live in their WesleyLife homes. Volunteering to help with these events or giving a gift is very much appreciated.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions, contact Paula Maddox at 515-271-6719 or email@example.com.