Monthly Service Fees
- Mortgage or rent payment
- Utilities (including WiFi or cable/streaming services)
- Home or renters' insurance
- Property taxes
- Groceries, takeout, and restaurant meals
- Entertainment and hobbies
- Lawn care
- Housekeeping services
- Maintenance/home repairs
- Transportation (vehicle insurance, registration, fuel, maintenance, and repairs)
These expenses add up. And when you own a home, you also have to plan for unexpected costs. But when you move into a Community for Healthy Living, your monthly costs will be consistent, and you'll never be caught off guard by unexpected bills.
What's more, once you become a WesleyLife resident, should you deplete your financial resources through no fault of your own, you will not be asked to leave your home with us. Learn more about the WesleyLife Promise!