Monthly Service Fees
- Mortgage or rent payment
- Utilities (including WiFi or cable/streaming services)
- Home or renters' insurance
- Property taxes
- Groceries, takeout, and restaurant meals
- Entertainment and hobbies
- Lawn care
- Housekeeping services
- Maintenance/home repairs
- Transportation (vehicle insurance, registration, fuel, maintenance, and repairs)
These expenses add up. And when you own a home, you also have to plan for unexpected costs. But when you move into a Community for Healthy Living, your monthly costs will be consistent, and you'll never be caught off guard by unexpected bills.
What's more, once you become a WesleyLife resident, should you deplete your financial resources through no fault of your own, you will not be asked to leave your home with us. Learn more about the WesleyLife Promise!
We would love to welcome you to WesleyLife. Our sales director, Ward Phillips, will be happy to help you with any senior living financing-related questions or concerns. He can also be reached by phone at (515) 669-2205.
Post Topic(s): FINANCES