Brio is perfect for your parent!
Your parent wants to remain independent -- and living life the way they want to might mean they need extra support from time to time. They'll find that and so much more in Assisted Living at Brio of Johnston! And the sooner they choose a Brio lifestyle, the more they'll benefit!
In Assisted Living at Brio, your parent will live as independently as he or she desires and is able. Our professional, skilled team members will help tailor a plan to meet your parent's needs, customizing the help we provide to maximize the Brio experience. Our unique approach to Assisted Living will let your parent focus less on the logistics and more on living.
And during this challenging time, the benefits of living at Brio are even more evident. Here are just a few of the ways our team will work to make life easier and safer for your mom or dad as we continue to navigate this pandemic:
- We'll check in with your parent daily, and everything they need in the course of a day will be provided to them, eliminating the extra exposure to the virus that can come with trips to the grocery store and pharmacy.
- Your mom or dad will order a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a full and varied room service menu -- providing the ultimate in convenience and safety!
- Our health and well-being professionals will help your mom or dad do much more than avoid the virus! They'll work with your parent to maximize his or her health and well-being, helping to strengthen your mom or dad for any challenge.
At Brio, you’ll find a concierge model of Assisted Living; the help your parent needs is ready when they need it, but the focus is on making it possible for them to live well. From our spacious apartments and gathering spaces, delicious Americana-themed dining, and programming to enrich health and well-being, your mom or dad will wonder why they didn’t make the move sooner. And our community is truly like a closely knit neighborhood; before long, your parent's fellow residents will become their friends.
In Assisted Living at Brio of Johnston, your parent will also enjoy:
- The warmth of a neighborhood setting in one of the Des Moines Metro's most desirable communities
- A spacious apartment on a beautiful campus (that won awards for architecture and design!)
- An emphasis on health and well-being -- not just physical exercise, but programming to enhance mind and spirit as well!
- Beautiful, winding walking paths that adjoin Johnston's award-winning trail system
- A beauty salon and spa
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- An emergency response system for security and peace of mind
- Utilities, including basic cable TV and WiFi
- Medication management
- ... and much more!
Learn from others' experiences!
Making a move to Assisted Living is a big decision, and sometimes it helps to hear from individuals who have faced the same choices. Read the stories of some members of the Brio Assisted Living family below!
Garred and Carrie, who helped Carrie's dad make the decision to move to Brio
Clarine and Al, two of Brio's pioneer Assisted Living residents