Less about the "assisted." More about the "living."
Living life the way you want to might mean you may need extra support from time to time. You’ll find it – and so much more! – in Assisted Living at Brio of Johnston.
In Assisted Living at Brio, you’ll live as independently as you desire and are able. Our professional, skilled team members will help tailor a plan to meet your needs, customizing the help we provide so that you can continue to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. Whether you need assistance daily or occasionally, our unique approach to Assisted Living will let you focus less on the logistics and more on living.
At Brio, you’ll find a concierge model of Assisted Living; the help you need is ready when you need it, but the focus is on making it possible for you to live well. From our spacious apartments and gathering spaces, delicious Americana-themed dining, and programming to enrich your health and well-being, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the move sooner. And our community is truly like a closely knit neighborhood; before long, your fellow residents will become your friends.
In addition, the benefits of life at Brio extend to the whole family. It’s not unusual, when you need a little extra help at home, for your adult children to take on some caregiving responsibilities. When you move to Brio, your children can go back to being your sons and daughters. And you’ll be delighted to host them in your beautiful new home.
In Assisted Living at Brio of Johnston, you'll enjoy:
- The warmth of a neighborhood setting in one of the Des Moines Metro's most desirable communities
- A spacious apartment on a beautiful campus (that won awards for architecture and design!)
- The company of welcoming, warm fellow residents and caring, positive team members
- An emphasis on health and well-being -- not just physical exercise, but programming to enhance mind and spirit as well!
- A wellness pavilion with full-time team members who specialize in fitness for those 50 and older
- Beautiful, winding walking paths that adjoin Johnston's award-winning trail system
- A beauty salon and spa
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Home maintenance
- An emergency response system for security and peace of mind
- Utilities, including basic cable TV and WiFi
- Medication management
- Free scheduled transportation
- Assistance with activities of daily living as needed
- ... and much more!
Learn from others' experiences!
Making a move to Assisted Living is a big decision, and sometimes it helps to hear from individuals who have faced the same choices. Read the stories of some members of the Brio Assisted Living family below!
Garred and Carrie, who helped Carrie's dad make the decision to move to Brio
Clarine and Al, two of Brio's pioneer Assisted Living residents
Come see what we're about.
We would love to visit more with you about life in Assisted Living at Brio. Email Maria today, call her at (515) 252-5380, or complete the form below to schedule your virtual tour. We can't wait to welcome you to the family!