Skip to content

A Place to Thrive

Neighborhood 19 connects 16 townhomes and three single-family homes to Brio of Johnston, a community that offers comprehensive levels of living, all developed around a lifestyle focused on health and well-being.

Image20240112114621-1
Want to Talk?
(515) 253-2500
Looking for Pricing?
Start here.
Ready to Visit?
We can't wait.
6901 Peckham Street
Johnston, IA 50131
Map & Directions
Green Bedroom accent-12
Bathroom Horizontal accent-11

Independence with a community nearby!

With the expansion of Brio of Johnston, we're grateful to provide even more opportunities for intentional, purposeful, joyful living. Our new homes offer:

  • Proximity and access to a community whose focus on health, well-being and quality services has garnered national awards and accolades
  • Roomy, one-level floor plans that include basements, two-car garages, flex rooms, and plenty of storage
  • Outdoor spaces for gardening, family gatherings, leisure, and recreation
  • ...and the assurance that should your needs change, Brio's nearby comprehensive levels of living are there to serve you!

Lay out your ideal lifestyle.

Explore our floorplans, find your perfect fit at Neighborhood 19!

Standard Inclusions and
Optional Updgrades

Our townhome designs are jam-packed with luxurious features. Plus, new construction means the chance to upgrade and customize to make your home your own.
Explore all Townhome Features
brush accent Sitting Room Fireplace
Kitchen Stools

How much does it cost? 

Many choices that can affect the total cost of your new home. Floor plan, finishes, and upgrades all factor into pricing. Our entry-fee model requires a 10% deposit to reserve your home; the remaining 90% will then be required at move-in. Your entry-fee amount will be contingent on your floor-plan choice, and the amount you pay as an entry fee will serve to lower your monthly service fee. 

Our team will work with you to create a home that suits your needs — and your wants!

Townhome sizes range from 1,600 to 2,100 sq. ft. Entry fees start at $485,000, and the monthly service fee for all Neighborhood 19 homes is $995.

Brio 4 accent-12

Join us for a personal tour.

We're offering 10 exclusive Hard Hat Tours of Neighborhood 19.

Only a few of our townhomes remain available, and we're opening our doors to show off what could be yours. Take a look before they are gone!

Ready to see more?
Schedule a Consultation
6901 Peckham Street
Johnston, IA 50131
Map & Directions