Helpful Living at the Austin Center
Helpful Living is a great way to maintain your independence while arranging for a greater level of care to meet your needs.
Similar to assisted living; but with More Care.
When you need more help to make each day the best it can be, Helpful Living at the Austin Center at Wesley Acres is the place you’ll find a collection of services customized to suit your needs and wishes. One predictable monthly fee covers all services for Austin Center Helpful Living.
Our team will work with your physician, family members, and others to create a plan that is right for you. You’ll have the security of knowing the help you need is close by while enjoying the independent and active lifestyle you desire.
Austin Center Helpful Living includes:
- Private suites
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and utilities
- A full calendar of events to engage the mind, body, and spirit
- 24-hour professional care and security
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing and dressing
- Medication distribution and monitoring
- Access to all of Wesley Acres' amenities and services.
Speak to one of our representatives and arrange a tour for yourself or a loved one.
Call (515) 271-6500 or click here to schedule a tour.