The Willows Memory Care Household
There’s a reason why The Willows at The Village in Indianola is considered a wonderful place for people with later-stage dementia. It’s a place where residents are treated like family and are honored for who they are. It’s a place focused not on what a resident can’t do, but on what they can. It’s a place where residents have choices – of what to have at mealtimes and how to spend their days.
Each day we work on creating a place that feels like home, where residents can take pleasure in conversation at family-style meals and comfort in knowing they are surrounded by people who care about them.
The Willows is a neighborhood within the Maple Crest section of The Village campus.
- Spacious private rooms
- Personal furnishings and keepsakes encouraged
- Three delicious meals prepared fresh daily and served family-style
- Housekeeping, laundry service and u, ilities are included
- Customized nursing care and assistance with daily living activities
- Family education and ongoing staff training for memory support care
- Secure courtyard for outdoor activities
- 24-hour professional care and security
- Variety of planned activities to keep the mind, body, and spirit active and engaged
Come take a tour
Call (515) 961-7458 or click here to schedule a tour online.