Long-Term Health Services at The Village
Magnolia and Juniper households
At the Magnolia and Juniper households at The Village, our long-term health services reflect the same beliefs and values we embrace all across the WesleyLife continuum of wellness. Here, each resident's experience is built on choice, dignity and respect.
We understand that everyone is a unique individual. Our goal is to help everyone remain as independent, healthy, and engaged in life as possible.
The Village presents a completely different approach to skilled nursing services, which doesn't resemble the old nursing home concept. The approach is built on the idea that the more decisions any person makes for themselves, the happier, healthier and more independent they will be.
Each household within Juniper and Magnolia is designed to be home to up to 18 residents. Central to the household is a dining and kitchen area where residents can enjoy a cup of coffee and conversation among other activities. The goal is tor provide a comfortable home setting allowing residents to enjoy and thrive in an environment very similar to a traditional home.
Aerial view of Juniper and Magnolia
Juniper and Magnolia are neighborhoods within the Maple Crest section of The Village campus.
Services and amenities:
- Private and semi-private suites in a comfortable family atmosphere
- Three meals and snacks prepared daily
- 24-hour skilled nursing care in all households
- Access to The Villages many community amenities and services for residents and family members
- Regular wellness assessments and personalized plans for body, mind and spirit
- Restorative therapy services
- Supervised bathing
- Personal grooming assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- Flat linen service
- All utilities paid, including expanded basic cable and local telephone service
- Individual and group activities to support overall health and wellness
- Fitness classes
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Onsite audiologist
- Onsite podiatrist
Come see us
Take a tour and participate in a free consultation. Call 515-961-0878 or click here to schedule a tour.