No two people are alike, and that's why WesleyLife's assisted living options are designed around the concept of choice. You choose the type of accommodations and array of services that fit your needs.
At WesleyLife, we encourage residents to live a healthy and independent lifestyle, focusing on abilities, potential, and passions. To complete our mission, The Village offers both personalized and group programs and services that focus on stimulating mind, body, and spirit.
Retain your independence with the freedom and comfort of your own living space in The Oaks at The Village. Let us help you continue your active lifestyle by creating a personal plan for assistance with daily tasks, security, and support from our caring staff.
An assisted living residence at The Oaks offers a wonderfully enriching experience because residents enjoy the benefits of living in a vibrant community where they can interact with friends and neighbors who live independent in townhomes, cottages, and apartments.
Living in The Oaks means you're also close to all of The Village's amenities and services.
The Oaks offers a private studio option, as well as three sizes of one bedroom apartments with kitchenette.
- Assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing
- Supervision of medications
- Three daily restaurant-style meals with salad bar –snacks available all day
- All utilities paid, including basic cable and local telephone service
- Twice-weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Convenient, scheduled transportation
- Social coordinators who develop programs that focus on the mind, body, and spirit
- 24-hour Lifeline emergency call service
- Wellness and fitness opportunities
- Access to The Village amenities and Living Well cultural/educational programs
Aerial view of The Oaks
A neighborhood within the Maple Crest section of The Village campus.
Come see us
If you're looking for outstanding assisting living option, you've found the right place at The Village. No entrance fee for direct admittance to assisted living. Give us a call at 515-961-0878 or click here for a tour.