Assisted Living at Park Centre
No two people are alike, and that's why Park Centre's assisted living options are designed around the concept of choice. You choose the type of accommodations and array of services that fit your needs, and we help you retain your independence within the freedom and comfort of your own living space.
Let us help you continue your active lifestyle by creating a personal plan for assistance with daily tasks, security, and support from our caring staff.
At WesleyLife, we believe that living well-balanced life with attention to mind, body, and spirit is essential to aging well. To complete our mission, Park Centre offers both personalized and group programs and services that focus on stimulating mind, body, and spirit.
An apartment in Maple Crest assisted living offers a wonderfully enriching experience based on the idea that independence and personal well-being go hand-in-hand. You'll find a close-knit, homelike environment where each day is fresh with opportunity and a positive outlook on life — where the focus is always on living life to the fullest.
Enjoy the privacy of your own one-bedroom assisted living apartment with ADA-compliant bathrooms and kitchenettes, and convenient access to Park Centre's amenities and services for residents and family members.
- Individualized level of 1, 2 and 3 service plans
- 24-hour onsite nursing staff
- Access to in-house restorative therapy
- Scheduled transportation assistance
- Planned social, cultural, recreational and religious activities, offered on- and off-campus
- Bathing options - whirlpool bath or shower
- All utilities paid, including local telephone service
- Three daily restaurant-style meals
- Weekly housekeeping
- Flat linen service
- Free laundry facilities
Call (641) 791-5000 for availability information. Click here to schedule a tour.