Short-term Rehabilitation at Heritage House
If you require short-term therapy following a hospital stay, look to Heritage House for quality care and a speedy recovery. Short-term rehabilitation at Heritage House offers the ideal combination of service, location, and positive, well-being-focused environment to allow you to regain strength as quickly as possible and return to your home. Medicare-certified Heritage House short-term rehabilitation includes:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing and dressing
- Laundry and housekeeping
- 24-hour nursing care
- All utilities paid, including private-line telephone and Wi-Fi
- Three delicious meals served daily in the privacy of your own room, or in our dining room
- Individualized climate control
- Access to Heritage House amenities and services for patients and family members
- Gathering spaces for activities, events, and social time
Patients have a right to choose where they want to receive rehabilitation services. Tell your doctor you want to receive rehabilitation services at Heritage House.
If you're planning a procedure, give us a call in advance and we'll happily provide you with a tour!
Call (712) 243-1850 or click here to schedule your tour.