Long-Term Care Health Center at Heritage House
Heritage House offers two skilled nursing households, Pleasant Acres and Harmony Cove.
At Heritage House, we believe in the ability of people to achieve, no matter what their circumstance. So here you'll find an environment where people can still set and achieve goals, and continue living a life of choice and happiness.
At Pleasant Acres and Harmony Cove, our long-term health services reflect the same beliefs and values we embrace across the WesleyLife continuum of wellness. Here, each resident's experience is built on choice, dignity, and respect for them as unique individuals who we are helping remain as independent, healthy and as engaged in life as possible.
Pleasant Acres and Harmony Cove
- Variety of floor plans to choose from among private and semi-private apartments
- 24-hour onsite nursing staff
- Restorative therapy
- Onsite therapists and social worker
- Three meals daily
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Bathing spa with shower or whirlpool tub
- Abundant natural light in the household sunroom and courtyard
- Cultural, recreational, educational and social programs
- A welcoming environment for family participation and involvement
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities, local telephone service, and free Wi-Fi Internet access are included
- Access to all Heritage House community amenities and services for residents and family members
Heritage House also offers Country and Arbor Groves memory care households within the Bernard and June Hess Pavilion, and short-term rehabilitation care within its health center.
Click here to sign up for a free tour or give us a call at 712-243-1850.