Hess Pavilion Memory Care Household
The Bernard and June Hess Pavilion at Heritage House was established to offer people with advanced memory loss ways to live as independently as possible in a place where they’re treated like family while receiving around-the-clock care and attention.
Within our memory care households, we focus on the possibilities of each resident’s life, not what they’re no longer able to manage.
Residents make choices throughout the day – of what they’d like do, what they’d like to eat. Our menu offers several items to choose from.
Each person is honored and so is their life story, which many residents share through the comforting and familiar keepsakes that decorate their rooms.
There’s a reason that the Hess Pavilion is considered the finest skilled memory care community in southwest Iowa. Our focus is on creating a personal, intimate and comfortable lifestyle for each resident – to give them comfort and pleasure in a place that feels like home.
Bernard and June Hess Pavilion
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Personal furnishings and keepsakes encouraged
- Three delicious meals and snacks prepared fresh daily
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and utilities are included
- Private-line telephone service and free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Assistance as needed with daily living activities
- Access to WesleyLife Miles of Smiles mobile dental clinic
- 24-hour professional care and security
- Medication management
- Enclosed courtyard to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air
- Variety of planned activities to keep the mind, body, and spirit active and engaged
- Team members specially trained to support those living with memory loss
- A coordinated health improvement plan to strengthen mind, body, and spirit
- A welcoming environment for family participation and involvement
- Restorative nursing and rehabilitation therapy tailored to your loved one
- Bathing spa with shower and whirlpool tub
Click here to schedule a free tour or give us a call at 712-243-1850.