Heritage Tower Assisted Living
No two people are alike, and that's why Heritage House's assisted living options are designed around the concept of choice. You choose the type of accommodations and array of services that fit your needs.
At WesleyLife, our goal is to offer a variety of services and options to help keep you engaged in life. To complete our mission, Heritage House offers both personalized and group programs and services that focus on stimulating mind, body, and spirit.
An apartment in assisted living offers wonderfully enriching experience based on the ideas that independence and personal well-being go hand-in-hand. You'll find a close-knit, homelike environment where each day is fresh with opportunity and a positive outlook on life – where the focus is always on living life to the fullest.
Retain your independence with the freedom and comfort of your own living space. Let us help you continue your active lifestyle by creating a personal plan for assistance with daily tasks, security, and support from our caring staff.
Heritage Tower assisted living apartments
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom private residences
- Access to all Heritage House community amenities and services for residents and family members
- Four individualized service plans are available
- Spacious bathrooms with over-sized showers
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Laundry service
- Utilities and trash service are included
- Expanded basic cable, local telephone service, and free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Enjoy the comfort of around-the-clock security and care
- Three freshly prepared healthy meals daily. Breakfast is made to order, while lunch and dinner are served restaurant-style.
- 24-hour on-site resident assistance nursing staff
- Access to in-house restorative therapy
- Emergency call system
- Daily educational and recreational activities
- Scheduled transportation to local grocery stores and cultural events in Atlantic and surrounding communities
Click here for a free tour or give us a call at (712) 243-1850.