Assisted Living at Heritage House
Living life the way you want to might mean you may need extra support from time to time. You’ll find it – and so much more! – in Assisted Living at Heritage House.
In Assisted Living, you’ll live as independently as you desire and are able. Our professional, skilled team members will help tailor a plan to meet your needs, customizing the help we provide so that you can continue to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. Whether you need assistance daily or occasionally, our unique approach to Assisted Living will let you focus less on the logistics and more on living.
Assisted Living at Heritage House offers:
- Studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Access to all Heritage House community amenities and services for residents and family members
- Spacious bathrooms with accessible showers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities, including expanded basic cable, local telephone service, and Wi-Fi access
- A variety of dining options
- Helpful team members on site 24 hours a day
- Access to in-house physical, occupational, and speech
- Emergency call system
- Programming that focused on health and well-being of mind, body, and spirit
- Free scheduled transportation for shopping and events
We are eager to welcome you to Heritage House! Click here for a virtual tour, or call Kennedy at (712) 243-1850 today!