Short-term Rehabilitation at Jefferson Place
It's pretty simple. We share the same goal for your recovery — get well, go home.
If your doctor is recommending a short-term nursing and rehabilitation stay, it is important you find services and a team that together with you, encourage your recovery.
At Jefferson Place, we'll work hand-in-hand with you or a loved one's doctor to create a collaborative health improvement plan to ensure we meet your therapeutic needs and personal wishes. During this process, it's only natural for us to learn more about patients as individuals. We think that makes a big difference for everyone, because being fully informed leads to being fully engaged and committed to success.
Our rehabilitation professionals are specialized in orthopedic injury and surgery, stroke, neuromuscular insufficiency, and cardiac condition rehabilitation.
In addition to short-term nursing and rehabilitation stays, Hearthstone has a complete network of health and wellness services. As patients transition safely to their homes, they can continue to count on Hearthstone's Home-Based and Community Services to provide care within their home to continue their recovery.
Learn about the Jefferson Place Difference
- Medicare certified
- Focuses on your safe transition home
- Welcoming environment and team members
- Works and communicates closely with your doctor
- Boasts one of the highest staffing ratios in Iowa, which means more dedicated support and attention for the recovery of our patients
- Jefferson Place is part of the nonprofit Hearthstone community, a WesleyLife ministry, providing services that focus on our patient's health and well-being
- Part of a network of health and wellness services designed to keep you active, engaged and independent
- More than 95 percent of people surveyed would recommend Jefferson Place to their friends and family.
- Private suites
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Daily medical oversight and treatment, with 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Regular wellness assessments and personalized plans for mind, body and s, irit
- Family participation and involvement welcome
Make Jefferson Place your Preferred Provider
Jefferson Place is located at 413 Jefferson Street in Pella. We would be glad to give you a tour.
Contact Montessa Brown at (641) 620-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!