Household Living at Jefferson Place
Household Living: Not your typical setting for nursing. Not even close.
Household living is a completely different approach to skilled nursing or long-term care in Pella. It is built on the idea that the more decisions a person can make for themselves, the happier, healthier and more independent they will be.
Residents of Jefferson Place, along with team members, shape the culture. They are the decision makers for how they live their lives, including how they decorate their room, what they want for breakfast, and in what meaningful programs they want to participate. Family member participation is not only welcomed, but encouraged.
Our team members place an emphasis on knowing each resident and establishing a friendship with your loved one and you.
At Jefferson Place we offer:
- Private suites (semi-private suites are available at a slightly reduced daily rate), with individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Daily medical oversight and treatment
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing
- Medication distribution and monitoring
- Regular wellness assessments and personalized plans for mind, body and spirit
- Family participation and involvement is welcome
- Cultural, recreational, educational and social programs designed by residents and Life Enrichment team
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Salon and barbershop
- Weekly worship service
- Conveniently located across from the Pella Regional Health Center
- Emergency response system
Come take a tour
Jefferson Place is located at 413 Jefferson Street. Come take a tour. Contact Montessa Brown at (641) 620-4200 or email@example.com to learn more, or click here to make your tour arrangements.