Catered Living at Fair Haven East
At Fair Haven East, you'll find a caring Christian community where your neighbors are always among your best friends. Imagine being surrounded by laughing faces as you and your friends share the passion and experience of making another quilt that will adorn some lucky recipient's bed. Imagine real home-cooked meals prepared every day. Imagine your laundry washed for you onsite weekly, then ironed by hand, just like you always did it yourself. Image an environment as clean and tidy as any you've ever experienced.
These qualities and more are at the center of life at Fair Haven East, where the local traditions you've always embraced are still brought to life every day.
Here, three times a week, you can join Coffee Time, which plays such an integral role in the warm, friendly atmosphere of our community. Other groups and clubs also meet on a regular basis so everyone who lives here has the opportunity to pursue his or her personal interests. We even have a social director who organizes fun activities each week for all who wish to participate.
At Fair Haven East, you'll find a fresh, lively, friendly new home. Everyone is welcome, and no one ever feels out of place.
Important features for our residents
- A variety of apartments sizes are available, including studio, large studio, one bedroom and a large one bedroom. See the floor plans.
- Apartments are unfurnished. Residents provide their own furnishings, including window coverings. A microwave, compact refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker are allowed.
- All units have a patio or balcony, which is great for container gardening, lounge chairs and enjoying some fresh air.
- Apartments have individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Electric, water, heating and air conditioning are included. Residents are responsible for their telephone service fees.
- Weekly laundry service.
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in the spacious dining room
- Traditional afternoon coffee time three times per week
- Each floor offers lounge areas with comfortable seating and tables for puzzles, games, quilting and visiting
- All utilities and weekly laundry, including hand ironing
- Beauty/Barber shop, on scheduled days
- Parking spaces close to building entrances. Garage availability based on date of entry.
- Additional storage space
- Guest bedroom available for a nominal fee
- Onsite wellness coordinator
- Regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Exercise area equipped with Nu-Step recumbent stepper, weights, and resistance bands
- Public library nook
- Weekly shopping trips
- Weekly worship service
- Activities for the mind, body and spirit; social director plans and organizes activities each week that are carried out in and around the community
Fair Haven East Studio Retreat
If you're getting back on your feet after surgery or illness; or have another transitional living need where supportive services are desired, Fair Haven East's studio retreat is a wonderful place to make your temporary home.
We make life easy, all you have to bring is your clothes and toiletries.
We offer a supportive living environment, including a furnished apartment that is available to rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The apartment is ready to move in with furniture, linens, cable television, telephone service, toaster, coffee pot and compact refrigerator.
Amenities for our guests
- Three home-cooked meals, served daily in a spacious dining room
- Housekeeping services two times a week
- Weekly laundry/ironing services
- Beauty/Barber Shop available
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private patios
- Planned activities each week in and around the community
- Group exercise classes
- Parking spaces close to the building entrance
- Telephone service for local calls
- Emergency response telephone to summon help in the event of an emergency
For more information or to schedule a tour
Fair Haven East is located at 607 East 3rd Street in Pella, which is close to downtown, local restaurants, shopping, the public library and churches.
Please call our office at (641) 628-1244 or click here to schedule a tour.