Get Well, Go Home
Halcyon House is Medicare-certified with 24-hour on-site clinical staff offering skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and post-acute care services.
Our focus is helping each individual establish and exceed their personal recovery goals after a surgery, illness or an injury.
Our rehabilitation professionals are specialized in treating individuals recovering from orthopedic injuries or surgery, stroke, neuromuscular insufficiency or cardiac conditions. We work with a person's physician to create a collaborative treatment plan using the latest technology, combined with a home-like atmosphere, to ensure we care for each individual's therapeutic needs and personal wishes.
At Halcyon House, our devotion to personalized care during your short-term rehabilitation stay is deeply ingrained in the wellness philosophy that sets WesleyLife apart. Our mission is to keep you independent, healthy and engaged in life.
- Private or semi-private rooms
- On-site inpatient or outpatient physical, occupational and speech and language therapists
- Therapy center, NuStep-equipped
- Personalized care plans
- Assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing
- 24-hour nursing care
- Three delicious meals served daily in the privacy of your own room or in the dining room
- Individualized climate control in each room
- Guest rooms for family
- Access to Halcyon House amenities and cultural/educational programs
Call us at (319) 653-7264 or click here to schedule a tour if you're planning orthopedic surgery, or tell your doctor that you prefer Halcyon House as your short-term rehabilitation provider. We'd be glad to give you a tour.