Arborwood Memory Support Assisted Living
In Arborwood, Halcyon House has created the finest assisted living-style memory support accommodations in Washington County, Iowa. With an innovative array of programming in a secure, home-like environment, Arborwood provides a safe, nurturing setting for people with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of memory loss.
At Halcyon House, you'll find team members who are trained and dedicated to memory support. By focusing on developing familiarity with the surroundings and each other, along with personalized schedules based on choice rather than routine, we've created an environment where people thrive. Arborwood is also committed to pet therapy, which can provide life-changing results for residents!
Arborwood's 18 memory care suites are designed for people with early- to mid-stage Alzheimer's or other forms of memory loss. In Arborwood, residents can live with as much independence as possible, including choices given throughout the day in a warm, social atmosphere. Halcyon House has created a true home setting with "homemakers" who prepare meals, take care of housekeeping and laundry, and build warm relationships while providing the services a resident may need throughout the day, just as a family member would.
One monthly fee includes all this at Arborwood:
- Private suites with full bathroom and zero-entry walk-in showers
- Country kitchen, large diving room, living room with piano, family room with fireplace
- Landscaped garden and secure gated courtyard
- Assistance as needed with daily-living activities
- Medication set-up and administration
- Three delicious meals prepared fresh daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A spa featuring a whirlpool bath and salon station
- 24-hour professional care and secure entry
- Daily programming to keep mind, body, and spirit active and engaged
- Basic cable television, local telephone service, and WiFi access
- Two furry canine friends to provide pet therapy -- and often life-changing results for residents!
Schedule a tour online, or call (319) 653-7264.