Beacon Springs Memory Support Apartments
Those who face the challenges presented by a family member's memory loss find more than one ray of sunshine at Beacon Springs.
Beyond safety and security, families can expect their loved one to be surrounded by people who have a passion for the careers they have chosen and the people they serve.
Beacon Springs is a secure, assisted living-style memory support neighborhood within Greater Des Moines’ premier senior living community of Edgewater. Opened in 2009, Edgewater is dedicated to providing a full, active life for all residents, including those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
The Beacon Springs neighborhood offers 16 private, spacious and secure apartments with access to a private courtyard and garden. Within Beacon Springs, residents live as independently as possible in exceptional surroundings.
Many amenities are available to Beacon Springs residents.
There is no entrance fee required to live at Beacon Springs. The monthly fee is comparable or even lower than others in Greater Des Moines. In addition, the fee is all-inclusive, which means no surprises when the bill arrives. Some competitors’ prices may appear lower at first glance, but once you add up all the services your loved one may need, you’ll see that Edgewater offers not only exceptional living arrangements, but great value as well.
All-inclusive monthly fee and 24-hour a day services
- A well-appointed private suite with full bath, including walk-in shower
- Flexible dining and service amenity options available 24 hours a day, including three delicious and nutritious meals
- Cultural, recreational, educational and social programs aimed at engaging the mind, body and spirit
- Access to Dakim BrainFitness
- Staff members specially trained to assist those living with memory loss are available 24 hours a day
- Housekeeping, laundry and utilities
- Medication management
- Access to a secure garden and courtyard
- Access to all Edgewater community amenities and services for residents and family members
- Exceptional common areas
- Other services
Call today for a tour and speak to a representative about why WesleyLife is a premier provider of memory support services in Iowa. Click here to schedule your visit.
Call (515) 978-2395