Brookside Assisted Living
An assisted living residence at Brookside offers a wonderfully enriching experience based on the idea that independence and personal well-being go hand-in-hand. It’s an environment of large open spaces bathed in sunlight with high ceilings and a warm atmosphere. A place where each day is fresh with opportunity and a positive outlook on life — where the focus is always on living life to the fullest each day.
There is no entrance fee, buy-in or upfront fee required to move to Brookside. The monthly fee is determined by the size of apartment selected and level of service provided, which is determined by an upfront assessment. The monthly fee is all-inclusive, which means no surprises later. You’ll find that Brookside offers not only exceptional living arrangements but great value as well.
In assisted living, we provide residents a wide variety of personalized services, including:
- Three exceptional well-balanced meals each day
- Personalized Engagement Plans and assessments
- All utilities, including basic cable
- Local and long distance phone service
- Dining options available 24/7, snacks anytime
- Weekly housekeeping and trash removal
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and doctor visits
- Daily fitness, cultural, educational and devotional activities
- Social programs aimed at engaging the mind, body, and spirit
- Professional music concerts and shows in the Performing Arts Center
- Clubs, games, and activities
- Monthly wellness clinics
- Dakim BrainFitness computer software games and challenges
- Scheduled group trips, tours, and events
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Monitoring of safety
- Emergency call response system
- Discounted transportation by Wesley Wheels
Personalized plans and services are based on abilities and needs determined through an assessment and may include:
- Medication management
- Showering and bathing assistance
- Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
- Assistance with dressing and clothes selection
- Restorative, therapeutic and wellness services
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services
- Personal laundry
- Assistance eating
Assisted living residents and their families have access to and are encouraged to use all Edgewater community amenities and services. For your convenience, a salon, bank and medical clinic are located inside Edgewater, as well as onsite physical, occupational and speech therapies. We encourage family members to join their loved ones in our sunny Bistro by the waterfall for breakfast, lunch or dinner for an enjoyable time by all.
Come take a tour of Brookside.
Click here to fill out the online form.