Ready for a new approach to senior living? The Summit of Bettendorf is open and offers a new kind of senior living option for the Quad Cities. We are proud to welcome residents into our modern and comfortable neighborhoods. Check out the video to learn more:
The Summit doesn’t offer one-size-fits-all living solutions. Instead, we tailor living to the needs and desires of our residents. As the first community created by WellSpire, a partnership of WesleyLife and Genesis Health System, The Summit is committed to long-term wellness.
“I love the holistic approach to living and the emphasis on my health and well-being,” resident & retired minister David Steinl said.
Life at The Summit of Bettendorf
The Summit of Bettendorf offers multiple levels of living, including independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term nursing care. Residents enjoy new amenities and exceptional programming. Plus, the community is situated in beautiful Bettendorf, just blocks away from shopping, dining, and entertainment.
“Making the decision to join The Summit of Bettendorf community brought with it a tremendous sense of relief, peace of mind, and yes, even joy," resident Linda Kresser said. "With this decision, I’ve started a new chapter of my life -- a life that once again encompasses planning, anticipation, and excitement."
When you choose to live at The Summit of Bettendorf, you will enjoy modern design in comfortable, light-filled common areas. Enjoy a broad array of amenities that invite ease and enjoyment into your days, including:
- A marketplace to make everyday purchases
- Three restaurants on the first floor and opportunities for light apps at the first rooftop bar in Bettendorf
- A state-of-the-art wellness center with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out to the central courtyard
- A studio center that houses wellness classes and often competitive pickleball matches between residents
- A professionally staffed full-service salon and barbershop that offers manicures and pedicures as well as a private massage room
- A virtual golf simulator that packs a full 18-hole golfing experience into a single gathering space. Rain or shine, you can tee off at courses across the globe!
- Guest rooms to keep visiting friends and family close, and at a price that rivals a hotel stay
- A beautiful central courtyard that connects each wing of the building with walking trails and leads residents to outdoor venues and a multitude of activities
WellSpire Communities for Healthy Living
WellSpire Communities for Healthy Living are committed to comprehensive, holistic well-being. We include our team members in this commitment because we know that healthy, happy team members add to a culture of joy and wellness in our communities. We consistently prioritize:
- Team member well-being
- Resident health and happiness
- Overall resident satisfaction
- Support for faith and spirituality
We also know that well-being is about a lot more than just exercise. That’s why we offer a wide range of programming to fit every personality and lifestyle. And with a focus on dining excellence, we ensure daily access to healthy, delicious, globally inspired recipes that nourish our residents and bring excitement to each meal. Our mandate is to achieve the highest quality of life for all residents, and that’s a promise we strive to deliver each day.
A Day in the Life at The Summit of Bettendorf
The right senior living option in Bettendorf, Iowa, can invoke a sense of health, safety, and — most importantly of all — joy. Every resident is an individual with their own unique needs and desires, so the only question is — what will your days look like?
Fill your days with activity on our modern and light-filled campus close to everything you love about vibrant Bettendorf. Head into town to meet friends, or wander into the rooftop lounge just a short stroll from your lovely new apartment home.
Consider how you’ll spend your day as you preview a sample calendar full of activities ranging from yoga on the lawn and virtual golf to a history discussion in the community room or meeting friends for appetizers and a glass of wine on the rooftop bar.
Ready to see for yourself what we have to offer? Schedule a tour today!
Post Topic(s): COMMUNITY