John's Harbor Memory Support Apartments
Those who face the challenges presented by a family member's memory loss find more than one ray of sunshine at John's Harbor assisted living memory support. Here, you'll find a unique in-the-round architectural setting, along with programming and staff who are trained and dedicated to memory support.
By focusing on developing familiarity with the surroundings and each other, along with personalized schedules based on choice rather than routine, we've created an environment where people thrive.
John’s Harbor is a place where people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia can take comfort and pleasure in a home setting with a personal, intimate and comfortable lifestyle. In John’s Harbor’s secure, assisted living-style environment, residents can move through their day with as much independence as possible.
Each day, residents have choices of how to spend their time in ways that feed the mind, body, and spirit.
John’s Harbor is led by people with a passion for their work, so there is always something fun, entertaining or interesting to do.
John's Harbor's monthly fee includes:
- Private and semi-private, spacious and secure suites
- Three delicious meals prepared fresh daily and served family-style to encourage conversation
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Assistance with personal needs throughout the day
- Medication assistance
- Exciting, educational and fun programming to promote active and engaged living
- Specially trained team members are available 24 hours a day
- Access to all Wesley Acres community amenities and services for residents and family members
This is a place where compassion and understanding mark the difference between caring about people and just providing care.
If you have a have family member challenged by memory loss, give us a call. We would be glad to give you a tour of John's Harbor and explain what makes WesleyLife a premier provider of memory support services.
Call (515) 271-6500 or click here to schedule a tour.