Short-Term Rehabilitation at Park Centre
Get Well...Go Home
"This is the best care anywhere -- absolutely wonderful nursing team as well as physical therapy and occupational therapy. They work you hard to assure that you get well and are the best 'you' that you can be. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else (except home!)" - Gigi A., Altoona
If your doctor is recommending a short-term rehabilitation stay, it's important you find services and a team that encourages your thorough and timely recovery. At Park Centre, our rehabilitation team will work hand-in-hand with your medical team to create a collaborative health improvement plan to ensure we meet your needs.
Our physical, occupational, and speech therapists specialize in helping you recover from orthopedic injury and surgery, stroke, neuromuscular insufficiency, and cardiac condition rehabilitation.
In addition to short-term nursing and rehabilitation stays, Park Centre offers a complete network of health and well-being services. And as you transition home, you can continue to count on WesleyLife at Home to provide services within your home to continue your recovery.
While staying at Park Centre, you’ll be able to count on personalized care, respect for your privacy, and assistance from a team of people dedicated to helping you be as independent, healthy and happy as possible. We provide:
- Seven-day-a-week physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Suites with private baths
- Flat-screen televisions
- Hand-held, European-style showers and chairs; optional whirlpool baths
- Onsite aqua therapy
- Assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing
- 24-hour nursing care and assistance, ensuring dedicated support and attention to your continued recovery
- Three delicious meals served daily in the privacy of your own room o, if you prefer, in the dining room
- Access to Park Centre's amenities and cultural/educational programs
- A robust health and well-being network of services designed to keep you active, engaged, and independent
Get the facts
- More than 95 percent of people surveyed would recommend WesleyLife to their friends and family.
- Park Centre has received a 98 percent customer satisfaction rating over the past 12 months.
- More than 150 Park Centre patients were served by short-term rehabilitation at Park Centre during the past year.
Transitional care referrals from physicians and hospitals
To make a referral, call our 24-hour referral line at (641) 990-5046; fax (866) 374-5788; or email email@example.com.
Park Centre accepts bariatric, 24-hour intravenous, tracheostomy, and many other high-acuity patients.
Patient and family tours
If you have surgery planned, let your physician know that you prefer to receive rehabilitation services at Park Centre. Click here to schedule a tour before your stay.