For your convenience at Park Centre
Park Centre's amenities are available to residents and their family members.
- Close to many local places of interest: one block north of the town square, shopping, banks, churches, the public library and more.
- Underground pathway that connects Park Centre to Newton's medical center and clinic.
- Creative Arts Studio
- Coffee Shop
- First Street Bistro - also open to the public
- Guest suite for your friends and family to stay overnight. Suite can accommodate up to five people and includes a living room with a pullout sofa, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom with a queen size bed and a rollaway bed.
- Park Centre activities and Living Well cultural/educational programs
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Outdoor patio/gardens
- Woodworking shop
For your health and well-being at Park Centre
- Full-time wellness director
- Regular wellness assessments and personalized plans
- Fitness center/Heated swim spa
Come enjoy a tour and we'll treat you to a dining experience at the bistro.
Call (641) 791-5000 or click here to schedule a tour online.