Hunt Family Health Center Short-term Rehabilitation
If you require short-term therapy following a hospital stay, look to Heritage House for great care and a speedy recovery. The Hunt Family Health Center provides the ideal combination of service, location and cheerful environment for rest and renewal, so you can quickly bounce back and get home. Our mission is to provide you with choices and services so you can be independent, healthy and live life the way you like.
- Private or semi-private rooms
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Assistance with daily activities like bathing and dressing
- Laundry and housekeeping
- 24-hour nursing care
- All utilities paid, including private-line telephone and free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Three delicious meals served daily in the privacy of your own room or in our dining room
- Individualized climate control
- Access to Heritage House amenities and services for patients and family members
- Residents and family enjoy the spacious Tyler Family Lounge for activities, events or social time
Patients have a right to choose where they want to receive rehabilitation services. Tell your doctor you would like to receive your rehabilitation services at Heritage House.
If you're planning a procedure, give us a call in advance and we'll provide you with a tour of the health center.
Call 712-243-1850 or click here to schedule your tour.