Avalon House Health Center Long-Term Healthcare
Believing that every life is full of positive possibilities.
At Halcyon House, we believe in the ability of people to achieve, no matter what their circumstance. So here, you'll find an environment where people can still set and achieve goals, and continue living a life of choice and happiness.
At Avalon House Health Center, our long-term healthcare services reflect the same beliefs and values we embrace all across the WesleyLife continuum of health and well-being. Here, each resident's experience is built on choice, dignity and respect for each person as the unique individuals they are, helping them remain as independent, healthy and as engaged in life as possible.
The Avalon House Health Center currently offers 37 rooms for skilled nursing long-term healthcare and seven residential care suites. A new building project at Halcyon House is underway with a new health center serving as the centerpiece of the plan.
Avalon House Health Center offers:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Whirlpool bath
- Three nutritious and delicious meals daily
- Bed, bath, and personal services
- Laundry service
- Daily activities, worship services, and programming
- 24-hour nursing care
- All utilities included
- Local telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, and basic cable television included
- Access to Halcyon House's amenities and services for residents and their families
Call (319) 653-7264 or click here to schedule a tour today.