Step 1: Know Your Numbers
Free Health Screening events were held March 5 - April 16, 2019, to enable team members to complete these three steps:
- Biometric Screening (or complete a physician form, see below)
- Health Risk Assessment & Resilience Scale
- Nicotine-Free Pledge**
**If you are a tobacco user, you can still earn the wellness rewards by completing the HealthyGuidance Tobacco Cessation program through ComPsych by September 1 2019. Ready to begin? Call anytime at (800) 272-7255 to request an appointment with a Tobacco Cessation Specialist.
If you missed your free Health Screening, it's not too late to earn WellAhead benefits! Complete your Physician Form (details below) to fulfill the requirements of Step 1.
Simply take this form to your personal physician, then send the completed form to Jennifer Umphfleet at UnityPoint Health by 9/1/2019.
NOTE: Team members who choose to complete the physician form will be responsible for completing their Health Risk Assessment, Resilience Scale, and Nicotine Free Pledge on their own time. Physicals between 9/1/2018 and 9/1/2019 will be accepted.
Health Risk Assessment & Resilience Scale:
After you have completed the onsite biometric screening or the physician form, you'll be ready to take the online assessments!
BEGIN THE ASSESSMENTS HERE!
What do I need to take the assessments?
- Use a WesleyLife computer (the survey does not work on tablets or non-WesleyLife computers).
- Sign into the computer as you. This username and password will be the same as your WesleyLife email login information. Not sure what your login is? Contact the Help Desk at (515) 271-6876.
- You'll need your numbers from your onsite biometric screening or physician form. Don't have your numbers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and complete the Nicotine-Free Pledge. Scan the completed form to email@example.com by September 1, 2019. If you are a tobacco user and are choosing to complete the reasonable alternative cessation program, please follow instructions listed under step 1.