A few simple numbers can determine a lot about your health and well-being. When you are armed with knowledge about your unique health measurements, you can take a more proactive role in your health.
START HERE > GET YOUR NUMBERS
There are two ways you can get your numbers.
- Participate in a free onsite health screening OR
- Complete and submit the physician form
1. ONSITE HEALTH SCREENING
These dates have passed. Please see Step 2 if you have not completed a screening.
2. PHYSICIAN FORM
Using the link below, download and print a copy of the health screening form to take to your doctor’s appointment. Make sure your physician completes the biometric-results section, then emails or faxes your completed form to the contact listed.
Click here to view and print the 2018 physician form.
COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENTS
Once your numbers are loaded, you can then complete the health assessment and the resiliency survey. You will receive an email when your information is loaded and you are ready to take the health assessment.
THEN DO THIS
Complete the Two Online Assessments
1. The Health Assessment
2. Resilience Scale
Click here to get started
Engage in Coaching
After you complete the Health
Assessment, you will have the option to
opt into risk-based online coaching.
If you have moderate, high, or very high
risks, you must complete 20 points of online coaching
by Oct. 1, 2018, to qualify for the wellness initiative.
- Use your health assessment personal report to determine health changes you'd like to make this year.
- Share your physician summary page with your doctor to assist with comprehensive management of your health care.
- Take the resilience scale survey to learn about the five core areas of resilience.
- The resilience survey will take you 1-2 minutes to complete.
- You may use the tips and strategies from your resilience personal report to develop your own coping plan.
- Based upon your identified health risks, you may be invited to complete digital coaching.
ENGAGE IN COACHING
Based upon your identified health risks, you may be invited to join digital coaching.
If you are in the moderate, high, or very high risk categories, you will need to opt into coaching and complete 20 points' worth of activities to meet this requirement. Please note:
- Digital coaching allows you to work on risk factors and behavior change at your own pace.
- The easy-to-use format allows you to journal and complete the tasks you select.
- You can also create your own tasks to help ensure your success.
By completing the following steps on or before Oct. 1, 2018, you will be eligible to earn the health insurance premium differential, plus a health savings/reimbursement account contribution or $240 benefit credit.
- Get Your Numbers: Deadline is Sept. 1, 2018.
- Complete Assessments: Deadline Sept. 15, 2018.
- Engage in Coaching: Deadline Oct. 1, 2018.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
All full-time (30+ hours per week) and part-time (16+ hours per week) team members are eligible to participate in the health screenings free of charge. PRN staff and team members' spouses and dependents age 18 and older can participate for only $49.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND COACHING
Please note that WesleyLife will never use your results to determine your health benefits, or to approve or deny requests for services. If any of your biometric screening results are outside the range of optimal health, please talk with your doctor and discuss the steps you can take to improve your health.You can also take advantage of free health coaching through our HealthyGuidance coaching program.
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield