Step 1: Know Your Numbers
Sign up for a free onsite Health Screening event, March 5 - April 16 to complete three steps:
- Biometric Screening (or complete a physician form, see below)
- Health Risk Assessment & Resilience Scale
- Nicotine Free Pledge**
**If you are a tobacco user, you can still earn the wellness rewards by completing the HealthyGuidance Tobacco Cessation program through ComPsych by Sept., 1 2019. Ready to begin? Call anytime at 1-800-272-7255 to request an appointment with a Tobacco Cessation Specialist.
Click here to see the calendar of scheduled biometric screenings offered at WesleyLife. You may attend ANY of the biometric screenings. The deadline to sign up for a screening is 48 hours prior to the screening time.
Click here to sign up for an onsite biometric screening:
- Username: wesleyhs
- Password: health19
- Please ensure you have 45-60 minutes to complete a biometric screening and the assessments
Team members who are not able to participate in the free onsite biometric screenings have the option of taking a physician form to their personal physician. Physician forms are due to Jennifer Umphfleet at UnityPoint Health by 9/1/2019.
Send Physician Forms to:
FAX: 515-241-8096 attn. Jen Umpfleet
Click here to download the 2019 Physician Form!
NOTE: Team members who choose to complete the physician form will be responsible for completing their Health Risk Assessment, Resilience Scale, and Nicotine Free Pledge on their own time. Physicals between 9/1/2018 and 9/1/2019 will be accepted.
Health Risk Assessment & Resilience Scale:
After you have completed the onsite biometric screening or the physician form, you'll be ready to take the online assessments!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
What do I need to take the assessments?
- You'll need to use a WesleyLife computer (the survey does not work on tablets or non-WesleyLife computers)
- Sign into the computer as you. This username and password will be the same as your WesleyLife email login information. Not sure what your login is? Contact the Help Desk at 515-271-6876.
- Your numbers from your onsite biometric screening or physician form. Don't have your numbers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicotine Free Pledge:
Download and complete the Nicotine Free Pledge. Scan the completed form to email@example.com by September 1, 2019. If you are a tobacco user and are choosing to complete the reasonable alternative, cessation program, please follow instructions listed under step 1.
Click here to download the Nicotine Free Pledge!