A few simple numbers can determine a lot about your health and well-being. When you are armed with knowledge about your unique health measurements, you can take a more proactive role in your health.
START HERE > GET YOUR NUMBERS
There are two ways you can get your numbers.
- Participate in a free onsite health screening OR
- Complete and submit the physician form
1. ONSITE HEALTH SCREENING
Participate in the free onsite screenings at your preferred WesleyLife location.
WesleyLife-sponsored screenings are held at different locations throughout the state.
2. PHYSICIAN FORM
This is a form that your physician can complete with biometric results from your next wellness visit or annual physical exam.
Download and print a copy to take with you to your doctor’s appointment. Make sure to follow the directions and email or fax your completed form to the contact listed.
Click here to view and print the 2018 physician form.
COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENTS
10 days after your health screening date your biometrics results will be loaded into the online health assessment. Once your numbers are loaded, you can then complete the health assessment and the resiliency survey.
THEN DO THIS
Complete the Two Online Assessments
1. The Health Assessment
2. Resilience Scale
Click here to get started
Engage in Coaching
After completing the Health
Assessment you will have the option to
Opt into Risk Based online coaching.
If you have moderate, high & very high
risks must complete the online coaching
activities by Oct. 1, 2018 to qualify for
the wellness incentive.
- Use your health assessment personal report to determine health changes you want to make this year
- Share your physician summary page with your doctor to assist with comprehensive management of your health care
- Take the resilience scale to learn about the five core areas of resilience
- The Resilience Scale will take you 1-2 minutes to complete
- Use the tips and strategies from your resilience personal report to develop your own coping plan
- Based upon your health risks, you will be invited to complete digital coaching
ENGAGE IN COACHING
Based upon your health risks you will be invited to join digital coaching.
If you are in the moderate, high or very high risk categories, you will need to opt into the coaching and complete 20 points of activities to meet this requirement.
- Digital coaching allows you to work on risk factors and behavior change at your own pace
- Easy-to-use format allows you to journal and complete the tasks you choose
- You can also create your own tasks for optimal success
By completing the following steps on or before Oct. 1, 2018, you will be eligible to earn the health insurance premium differential, plus a health savings/reimbursement account contribution or $240 benefit credit.
- Get Your Numbers. Deadline Sept. 1, 2018
- Complete Assessments. Deadline Sept. 15, 2018
- Engage in Coaching. Deadline Oct. 1, 2018
AM I ELIGIBLE?
All full-time (30+ hours per week) and part-time (16+ hours per week) team members are eligible to participate in the health screening for FREE. PRN staff, as well as team member spouses and dependents age 18+, can participate for only $49.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND COACHING
Please note that WesleyLife will never use your results to determine your health benefits, or to approve or deny requests for services. If any of your biometric screening results are outside of the healthy ranges, please talk with your doctor, and discuss what steps you can take to improve your health. You can also take advantage of free health coaching through our HealthyGuidance coaching program.
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield