Call today: 515-271-6777
Transforming the Hospice Experience
Every day matters. These words are never truer than at the end of life. WesleyLife Hospice was created to bring services to you, wherever you call home, so patients and the people who love them can focus on making the most of each day.
Discussing end-of-life care and options can be very difficult, and determining when to implement care can be all the more overwhelming. With WesleyLife Hospice, you aren't alone.
- As a WesleyLife Hospice patient, you're connected to a network of services that can provide answers for all kinds of situations that may arise.
- Don't wait. Many patients and families miss out on both the emotional and financial benefits of hospice because they put off the decision too long.
- We are always available when you need us, 24/7. Regardless of the hour or day, we're just a phone call away for physical, emotional and spiritual support.
Medicare ensures hospice services are available to people of all ages with a limited life expectancy.
- WesleyLife is available to provide hospice at the place that's right for the patient.
- If the illness progresses, so does the involvement of our team in providing comfort and support.
- All medications, medical supplies and equipment related to the terminal illness are covered.
Just call or we'll come to your home to explain how the program works and the benefits covered by Medicare.
Please be sure to discuss coverage options with us and we'll help alleviate any financial worries you and your family might have. Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance and managed care plans. If not, WesleyLife Hospice will not turn anyone away because of an inability to pay for services.
WesleyLife Hospice serves the following counties: Polk, Dallas, Warren, Boone, Hamilton, Story, Marion and Jasper.
Exceeding Family Expectations
Our certified hospice and palliative care nurses, WesleyLife Home Health aides, music, pet and massage therapists, counselors and spiritual advisors work in cadence with each other to make life as comfortable and pain-free for our patients as possible. Based on patient experience
surveys, WesleyLife exceeds state and national benchmarks for managing pain as well as patient and family satisfaction.
To start services or for more information, please call 515-271-6777 or email email@example.com.